I CAN'T KEEP CALM I'M FROM POLAND KU_WA Słońce do 04.09.24

Zapłaciłem składkę :) Dział PiD

Miasto: Scyzortown
Motocykl: No Afrika anymore
Emek jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 1 rok 6 miesiące 4 dni 21 godz 22 min 0
Domyślnie

Tutaj jedna opinia kolegi - porównanie z KTM
- AT has a harder seat, but my KTM has a gel pad. I might get one for the Honda too.
- AT has much less engine vibration. Motorway cruising comfort is good.
- Pillion comfort lots better, according to my wife. The back seat is much larger than the KTM's.
- Screen is good, no buffeting, but there is some air flow into your face. This is a personal thing, I'm totally happy with it.
- AT doesn't have the amazing low down grunt that my KTM has, BUT I have spent literally years tuning and fiddling with the 950, and obviously the AT is totally standard. And I was being nice to the AT due to 'running in' limitations.
- AT does have nice power delivery and plenty of power. Even observing the running in conditions it has plenty of "go".
- Fast A roads are a joy - you can bimble along between 50-65 mph in 4th gear, never touching the brakes. The engine is very similar in characteristics to the KTM V twin.
- The clutch cable obscures the temperature gauge - this is a minor point and can probably be solved with a cable tie
- The clutch itself is good, nice light operation - I thought at first it might not be as good as the KTM's hydraulic clutch but in fact it's fine.
- Suspension is very good - no serious fork dive on braking, unlike the KTM, although my KTM is the S model with 50mm more travel than the AT. I think in serious off road conditions the KTM would win, but for road riding, especially 2-up, the AT wins.
- Fuel economy is good, I got about 55mpg on a mixture of fast A roads and motorway, 2-up, I was 'making progress' but not thrashing it.

But of course I'm comparing the AT to the KTM 950 I've been riding for 10 years, if you're coming from a VFR then your expectations might be different!
Emek jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem