mirkoslawski

Miasto: Kielce
Motocykl: Dziczyzna
Przebieg: ustalam
mirkoslawski jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 4 miesiące 1 tydzień 3 dni 12 godz 31 min 20 s
Domyślnie

To mnie dużo bardziej się widzi Apka Touareg 900
Oj żeby chociaż połowę tych konceptowych motków wyszło niezmieniona...albo wyszła w ogóle ST koncepcyjne wygląda fantastiś
mirkoslawski jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 10.06.2019, 17:38   #894
madafakinges

Zapłaciłem składkę :)

Miasto: Nowy Sącz
Motocykl: crf1000a
Przebieg: 2
madafakinges jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 10 miesiące 1 tydzień 5 dni 16 godz 14 min 4 s
Domyślnie

Ok, I believe it's time for me to start a fire.
I have now riden the T7, I can voice my opinion.
About me, I'm 1.80m, roughly 80kg, and ride motorcycles for 20 years, so I've witnessed the transition from carburetor to fuel injection, some will not understand why I say this, just ignore it if you don't.
It is my own opinion and nothing else. People don't have to agree with me and I don't care about others opinion, it's my money buying it.

The T7, the strongest point of it is undoubtedly the suspension. Good feeling on road, up to *60/*80 km/h, and excellent on the dirt, bumps and holes are nothing for this suspension. The factory settings were good for me, would just reduce the preload a wee on the rear.
On the dirt, hitting the holes, the T7 moves almost like a 450, having the weight into consideration, which is felt, but it's not scary or has "dangerous" reactions.
All the controls feel light and precise, everything is where it should be, the engine is smooth (we'll get there).
Nothing rattles, no excessive vibrations, good quality materials and good finish. Fuel cap not included.
Not having the unnecessary TC is a welcomed plus, and I don't understand why we even waste time talking about it.
Foot pegs look too small, but aren't, it's fine.
THE 80's CASIO CALCULATOR WORKS FINE.

Now, get your matches ready.
I truly believe the tyres to be top shelf, but the front one feels really awkward on the road. First thing I noticed "bad" on the T7, and I wasn't the only one. The rear tyre is definitely not the best for the dirt, it's a compromise and I understand and accept that.
The grabs under the seat are useless (dry), wet I can't see it being used at all.
The front brakes are good, the rear one is not. On the rear a sponge would give the same feedback, it lacks power and the ABS is way, way to intrusive. According to Yamaha staff, braided lines and better pads should get it sorted, but the ABS is still there.
Riding position is good, not excellent, but each rider is different, the handlebar and controls have to be adjusted for each rider, but a good starting point. Seat height is spot on for me, smaller riders may encounter some difficulties, lowering options available, taller riders will be ok.
Wind protection is good for 1,60m riders, for me is pathetic. If felt like being punched in the face constantly, at the speeds the T7 is capable to reach should be considered torture. It's bad at legal speeds, the speeds we achieved is unbearable. No taller wind shied is available.
The throttle is really smooth, and so is the engine response. Which is a let down. I didn't like it. It's baby friendly, we know manufacturers aim at the masses, but it's too soft. There's no excitement at all with this engine. Twist the throttle and... Nothing.
Comparing it to an F850, or AT is not fair, so I'll compare to something which is not unfair.
Talking about the engine response and nothing else.
The Honda NC 750 is less powerful than the T7, but it delivers the power in a way that makes you feel the bike pulling. The T7 engine has no emotion at all. It goes but doesn't pull or kicks. On the NC you can feel the engine grinding the rear tyre, the front lifting, your hands holding the handlebar so you don't fall back. Not on the T7. Nothing to lift your spirit or scare you happens.
It pulls ok from 3/4 revvs to about 8k. After that don't expect anything other than noise and parasitic vibrations, not annoying vibrations but are there and are felt nonetheless.
The gearbox is precise and smooth, but the travel on the lever is too long, I missed a few gears up shifting.
The exhaust has a nice sound when stopped and lower revvs, riding it at higher revvs is not that great, it is what it is. The cat �� can't be removed on its own, more money to be spent on headers which don't exist yet, MT-07 fixation points are different.
Accessing the air box, or battery, on the side of the road is not a 5 minutes job. Drop the 4mm Allen key into the bowels of the bike and you're f**ed.
Your right leg will hit the engine, but it's not so bad standing up or road riding it. Sitting on the dirt is where it's noticeable.
The seat is not bad, at all, for off-road and commuting, but for long distances I feel it's going to be a problem. Gel shorts may be required.

Overall seems like it was put together in 3 months, not 4 years. Too many things look like afterthoughts.
It's overpriced for what it is, nothing revolutionary, hype is the only thing here, remove that and it's an ordinary bike as any other.
Looking at the market there's nothing it can be compared to, no real direct competition, so no other choice.

Takie coś znalazłem na T7 grup zgadzają się ci co jeździli?
Stary 10.06.2019, 17:56   #895
tyran
Kiedyś R.T70

Miasto: Częstochowa
Motocykl: Była RD04
Przebieg: 120000+
tyran jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 3 miesiące 2 tygodni 5 dni 6 godz 2 min 44 s
Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał madafakinges Zobacz post
Overall seems like it was put together in 3 months, not 4 years. Too many things look like afterthoughts.
It's overpriced for what it is, nothing revolutionary, hype is the only thing here, remove that and it's an ordinary bike as any other.
Looking at the market there's nothing it can be compared to, no real direct competition, so no other choice.
W konkluzji wypada słabo...
Stary 10.06.2019, 18:56   #896
Jac

Miasto: Słomianki
Jac jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 1 miesiąc 1 tydzień 3 dni 16 godz 5 min 55 s
Domyślnie Yamaha T7 vs KTM 790, porównania, testy, info, etc

Moim zdaniem jedyna z tego konkluzja to taka, że nie każdemu podpasuje. Czego akurat można było się spodziewać nawet nie jeżdżąc na T7.

EDIT: chyba, że na podstawie czyjejś opinii chcesz zbudować swoją.
Jac jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 10.06.2019, 19:06   #897
sudden

Zapłaciłem składkę :) Dział PiD

Miasto: okolice Warszawy
Motocykl: CRF250L * T7
sudden jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 2 miesiące 1 tydzień 4 dni 31 min 16 s
Domyślnie

To kilka moich przemyśleń po jeździe testowej:

- zawieszenie: tu się zgadzam, że jest dobrze. Bardzo pewnie się prowadzi po leśnych ścieżkach, nic nie trzęsło, a po jeździe się okazało, że poustawiali zawiasy wszystkich egzemplarzy twardo na szosę, bo zdaniem Yamahy użytkownicy będą tym jeździć 80% szosa / 20% teren. Jest więc jeszcze potencjał

- kalkulator to kwestia gustu, ja wolę stare Casio niż nowy kolorowy tablet

- opony: w zasadzie trudno dyskutować bo każdy lubi jakie lubi i nie ma znaczenia na jakich moto wychodzi z salonu. Ja się spodziewałem ciągłego niekontrolowanego uślizgu na szutrach, a poszło bardzo stabilnie i jedyne zaskakujące uślizgi były w błotnistych kałużach przy większych prędkościach. Opony są lepsze niż się spodziewałem. Raczej je najpierw z ciekawości dojadę niż zmienię zaraz po zakupie.

- pozycja: też mam 180 cm wzrostu i dla mnie było w porządku na siedząco i na stojąco. Kiera 2-3 cm wyżej na pewno by pomogła w stójce ale fabrycznie też było dobrze.

- ochrona przed wiatrem: tu mam inne zdanie, może dlatego, że po tym kawałeczku szyby nie spodziewałem się zupełnie niczego, a okazało się, że jednak chroni. Do 100km/h jest bardzo dobrze, powyżej przydałby się jakiś deflektor albo po prostu jakaś wyższa szyba (nawet od czegoś innego), ale moim zdaniem ten kawałek szybki chroni znacznie lepiej niż wygląda.

- reakcja na gaz: dla autora to wada, że silnik nie próbuje zabić kierowcy, dla mnie to obojętne, większy ruch nadgarstka trzeba zrobić i tyle. W terenie to nawet zaleta.

- elastyczność silnika: kilka razy zapomniałem zredukować ale ani razu nic mi nie zatelepało, po prostu jakoś za wolno przyspieszał, więc się dowiadywałem że mam za wysoki bieg. Dla mnie bomba.

"Looking at the market there's nothing it can be compared to, no real direct competition, so no other choice."
Dokładnie opisane powody mojego zakupu właśnie T700
Nie szukałem żadnych ekscytacji i niewyobrażalnych emocji, chciałem mieć proste, niezawodne moto bez nadmiaru elektroniki, ale nowe. Nie było wyboru.
Jazda testowa pokazała mi motocykl dużo lepszy niż się spodziewałem - na szosie, gdzie nie mam motocyklowego doświadczenia, czułem się jak u siebie, a w terenie (gdzie też nie mam, ale już bardziej mam niż na szosie) T700 jechałem jak rowerem, tylko szybkim.
Coś mi się nagrało więc spróbuję zlepić filmik z jazdy.
Przed jazdą myślałem nawet czy nie zrezygnować z zakupu, bo może mała CRF-a mi wystarczy, ale przeszło mi natychmiast jak wjechałem T700 do lasu

A tak w ogóle, to ja nie jestem obiektywny bo mi się każdy motocykl podoba i każdym lubię jeździć
sudden jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 10.06.2019, 23:10   #898
myku

Miasto: Germany
Motocykl: CRF1000D+Cegla+Czelendz
myku will become famous soon enough
Online: 4 miesiące 1 tydzień 5 dni 12 godz 52 min 45 s
Domyślnie

....serio sugerujecie sie co ten czy tamten napisal? Przeciez to super indywidualna sprawa. No chyba ze kolega powiedzial ze dobre wiec dobre...
myku jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 10.06.2019, 23:16   #899
sudden

Zapłaciłem składkę :) Dział PiD

Miasto: okolice Warszawy
Motocykl: CRF250L * T7
sudden jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 2 miesiące 1 tydzień 4 dni 31 min 16 s
Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał myku Zobacz post
....serio sugerujecie sie co ten czy tamten napisal? (...):
Oczywiście, że tak. Po czym sprawdzam jeszcze w kilku miejscach, przesiewam przez własne sito i wyrabiam sobie wstępną opinię, którą później weryfikuję doświadczalnie. Coś źle robię ?
sudden jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Stary 10.06.2019, 23:29   #900
myku

Miasto: Germany
Motocykl: CRF1000D+Cegla+Czelendz
myku will become famous soon enough
Online: 4 miesiące 1 tydzień 5 dni 12 godz 52 min 45 s
Domyślnie

Wg mnie tak. Sugerujesz sie tym co inni mowia zanim sam wsiadziesz na motocykl.podswiadomosc jest juz załatwiona. Filmiki ogladam sobie chetnie ale konkluzji i tak nie rozumiem lub nie slucham. Wsiadam,jade i albo jest ok albo nie. Onaczej powstaja watki jak ten gdzie zanim ktos sie przejedzie bije sie piane ilesdziesiat stron.
myku jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem
Odpowiedz

Narzędzia wątku
Wygląd

Zasady Postowania