Wróć   Africa Twin Forum - POLAND > Podróże. Całkiem małe, średnie i duże. > Umawianie i propozycje wyjazdów

Umawianie i propozycje wyjazdów Masz już plan? Nie masz? A może szukasz kompana w podróży? Brak Ci koncepcji na długi weekend, wakacje? Szukasz plecaczka? Nikt nie chce jechać na Elefanta? Tu szukaj bratniej duszy...

Narzędzia wątku Wygląd
Prev Poprzedni post   Następny post Next
Stary 22.05.2020, 12:27   #9
luk2asz

Zapłaciłem składkę :) Dział PiD

Miasto: KrK
Motocykl: CRF1100
luk2asz jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 2 miesiące 6 dni 13 godz 29 min 49 s
Domyślnie

No i odwołali

Friend Biker, hi.

A few lines to inform you that, in agreement with the Mayor of Bardonecchia and the manager of the Scarfiotti Refuge, we have decided to cancel the 2020 edition of the STELLA ALPINA MOTOCICLISTICA INTERNAZIONALE due to the COVID-19 pandemic which, although slowing down, does not still allows the return to normal.

The situation will probably not evolve in a enough positive way to guarantee an acceptable level of health security to make the event possible on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 July, the date on which the event should have taken place.

Unfortunately, the need to maintain social distancing (difficult to implement with a large presence of motorcyclists) and the restrictive rules, still considered mandatory, on hotel accommodation, camping, on toilets and on catering, advise us, with the intention of to protect general health, to postpone the 55th edition (V Memorial Mario Artusio) of the STELLA ALPINA MOTOCLISTICA INTERNAZIONALE until 2021 on 10 and 11 July.

Hoping that, at the same time, the circulation will be liberalized and therefore Bardonecchia can be reached again, we urge you, in case you will decide to take a trip to Bardonecchia, to do it on dates other than that of the canceled event so as not to create a gathering.

We also ask you to spread this message as widely as possible and, hoping for better times, we look forward to seeing you, in July of next year, at Colle del Sommeiller, for the 55th STELLA ALPINA.

Thanks for your cooperation and good motorcycle tours to all.

Cordial greetings.

Wysłane z mojego H8324 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Narzędzia wątku
Wygląd

Zasady Postowania