Stary nick: Radarman

Miasto: Whiteley, UK
Motocykl: 2017 CRF1000L DCT
nabrU jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 3 miesiące 1 dzień 8 godz 30 min 33 s
Domyślnie

Cytat:
Napisał Adagiio Zobacz post
Co to jest 50 tys. km? Widziałem Africi po 80/100 tys km na serwisie w Romie, większość usterek to rozwalona automatyczna skrzynia biegów,
Ciekawie piszesz...
Na angielskim forum NC jest kurier motocyklowy którego eNCek ma przebieg ok. 250 tys mil (czyli ok 400 tys. km). Nie pamietam czy ma DCT czy manual ale tak pisal w pazdzierniku 2017:

Cytat:
replaced a BMW with the NC and one of the biggest differences I found were the running costs - fuel was 30% less, servicing 25% less.

Tyres were replaced at similar intervals 10K rear 20K front.

On a long run on the motorway sticking between 3500 - 4000 rpm (75ish) I get 70mpg easy

I've fitted a bigger screen and handguards (and will put bar muffs on in winter)

Both BMW's, struggled after ~70K miles clutch, final drive and electrics. Highest mileage BMW I had was ~120K miles, then they became high maintenance.

It was a pity, because they were very comfortable.

Shaft drive or chain? - I have a chain oiler on the NC and TBH the chain seldom gets touched other than when its at the end of its life ~25K.

The best bit about the Honda and the 3 years and 175K + miles I've had it, is its reliability.
nabrU jest online   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem