Zakonserwowany

Zapłaciłem składkę :)

Miasto: Biecz
Motocykl: XRV Rally
Adagiio will become famous soon enough
Online: 1 miesiąc 1 tydzień 4 dni 19 godz 32 min 55 s
Domyślnie

Niestety miał wypadek :

Unfortunate day for the Africa Twin Rally Team. Alessandro Ruoso is forced to stop.

Olympia 23.05.2018
The second stage lasted only 5 km, thanks to the awkward crossing of an agricultural pickup. Alessandro Ruoso in the attempt to avoid a frontal impact, touches it and falls ruinously. Promptly rescued by Michele Cotti, to whom we owe our gratitude for the dedication he had towards Alessandro, he is reached by the doctors involved in the race and transported to the hospital, where the open tibia fracture will be confirmed. In the next 24 hours will be in surgery and only later will be able to return to Italy. A real pity for the Team here in Greece, had a very positive debut with the second position, in the M5 class, dedicated to the 1000 cc twin-cylinder. This forced stop will not stop the development of the CRF1000 Africa Twin Rally. In fact, many are feedback collected by Ruoso in the kilometers traveled during the stages. On his return the bike will be ready for new tests and new developments in view of the next international event.

Alessandro Ruoso:
"It went well!" This is the first thing I can say, even though I'm very sorry for how things went. The bike has incredible potential and I already have in mind the things to propose to the Red Moto Team for the next evolutionary step. They will not be distortions but only minor adjustments to a bike that is really strong. I will do my best to get back on the bike as soon as possible and continue the interrupted development. Thanks to the team and all the Red Moto technicians who have been close to me.
Adagiio jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem