Miasto: akalicy stolicy
Motocykl: XRV650
Przebieg: 90+
ArtiZet jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 5 miesiące 2 tygodni 2 dni 1 godz 15 min 53 s
Domyślnie

Poprosiłem go o nr tel...lecim dalej

"Hello,

Sure, no problem. Let me first tell you about how everything works. I will pay the transport cost, the price you will pay is € 4.500 (everything included).
For the safety of both parties, I will use a transport company with an ESCROW service. I will only receive the money after you will inform the company that you are happy to keep the motorcycle. You will also receive an invoice from the transport company.

Gradually, I will explain to you what you should do next:
1. First, I need your contact information (name, address, postal code, mobile phone ...).
2. Then I'll go to the company to start the transaction.
3. You will receive all the delivery and payment details from the transport company.
4. After you transfer the money to the company (by bank transfer), you will receive the motorcycle in 3-5 working days. You have 3 days to inspect and decide whether or not you keep the motorcycle.
As I said, I will be paid after you tell the company that you are happy to keep this motorcycle.

If it is something bad or you do not like the motorcycle, the company will refund the money. But I'm sure you'll keep it because it's in perfect condition.
You will see!

Regards,"
ArtiZet jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem