Stary 27.09.2020, 22:10   #33
nabrU
Stary nick: Radarman

Miasto: Whiteley, UK
Motocykl: 2017 CRF1000L DCT
nabrU jest na dystyngowanej drodze
Online: 3 miesiące 4 dni 8 godz 57 min 30 s
Domyślnie

Coś takiego pojawio się do sprzedania na jednym z forów moto w UK. Ciutkę powyżej budżetu i tego typu moto nie było w temacie, ale wg mnie ten konkretny egzemplarz jest całkiem ciekawy.

2018 BMW G310GS z pełnym pakietem Rally Raid i kupą innych dodatków, których koszt to prawie 10 tys funtów.
Przebieg niecałe 10 tys. mil. Cena 4750 funtów z wszytskimi dodatkami i oryginalnym cześciami zdemotowanymi przy zerowym przebiegu. Szczególy w języku Szekspira poniżej:

Cytat:
The bike was bought brand new by me and then about one third of it removed and put into boxes. All those parts with zero miles are included i.e. original wheels, tyres, exhaust system, rear shock, fork internals, handlebar, screen, pegs, levers, ...

The bike has the top spec Rally Raid /Tractive rear shock and fork (internal) upgrades.
It has the spoked wheels with Bart tubeless upgrade.
It has the Rally Raid engine guard which is very robust.
It has the full Scorpion exhaust system which did take a bashing on the trip. I have a brand new complete system ready to go on but I haven't had the heart to do so as it is all part of the story. If I make the full asking price, that will be included.
It also has the pannier racks with a significant "modification" to the right hand side to extend it to further protect the exhaust. This does give the bike a bit of an unbalanced look from the rear but I do have another brand new Rally Raid replacement for that side together with a new BMW pillion hanger and all the related bolts etc., if your preference is to return it to as how BMW / Rally Raid intended.
It has the Renthal fat bars with a 20mm riser and the GPS mount bracket. There's a Montana mount on there that would be included for the full asking price.
It has Barkbusters and VPS guards that are definitely not pristine but ready for action or easily replaced.
R&G Radiator guard
Powerbronze screen
SW Motech EVO footpegs
Rally Raid rear rack
Puig shorty brake and clutch levers
USB ports at the dash as well as standard DIN plug
Additional DIN plug straight to battery on the right hand side for compressor use on the trail.
Hepco&Becker rear indicator relocator (from failed attempt to fit those racks) but work really well with luggage on the bike.
The side-stand cut-out switch got smashed by a rock in the Baviaanskloof so that was effectively removed. The wiring is there but a new switch would be required if you want to restore that.
Lightly used TKC70 tyres
I'm looking for ÂŁ4750 for everything as described above. That's the bike as shown in the photos plus all the original parts and the replacement exhaust system and right hand pannier rack.
Załączone Grafiki
Typ pliku: jpg DSC_6159.jpg (192.5 KB, 196 wyświetleń)
Typ pliku: jpg DSC_6165.jpg (222.3 KB, 192 wyświetleń)
Typ pliku: jpg DSC_6166.jpg (229.0 KB, 191 wyświetleń)
Typ pliku: jpg DSC_6171.jpg (134.8 KB, 184 wyświetleń)
Typ pliku: jpg DSC_6177.jpg (182.4 KB, 183 wyświetleń)

Ostatnio edytowane przez nabrU : 27.09.2020 o 22:18
nabrU jest offline   Odpowiedź z Cytowaniem